Reliance has been providing scholarships to meritorious students for over 25 years, inspired by Reliance Founder-Chairman Shri Dhirubhai Ambani’s belief that the best way to ensure the nation’s progress is to invest in its youth.
In 2023-2024, Reliance Foundation will support up to 5,000 meritorious undergraduate and postgraduate students from underprivileged sections of society studying in any stream of their choice through the Reliance Foundation Scholarships.
The aim of this scholarship is to nurture and empower meritorious students and work together to generate robust, vibrant and engaged alumni networks, enabling scholars to pursue higher education, emerge as young professionals, and drive India’s growth.
Reliance Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship
The Reliance Foundation Undergraduate Scholarships aim to support up to 5,000 meritorious students based on a merit-cum-means criteria for their undergraduate college education, empowering them to continue their studies without financial burden. The Scholarships aim to enable students to become successful professionals and realize their dreams, unlocking their potential to lift themselves and their communities up and contribute towards India’s future socio-economic development.
Students with a household income of under Rs. 15 lakh who are enrolled in the first-year of their undergraduate studies pursuing any subject stream can apply. The programme will also aim to
encourage applications by girls and specially-abled students.
Reliance Foundation, the philanthropic arm of Reliance Industries Limited aims to play a catalytic role in addressing India’s development challenges through innovative and sustainable solutions. Led by Founder and Chairperson Smt. Nita Ambani, Reliance Foundation is relentlessly working to facilitate transformative changes for the overall well-being and higher quality of life for all. Reliance Foundation is focused on addressing the nation’s development challenges in rural transformation, education, health, sports for development, disaster management, women empowerment, urban renewal and arts, culture and heritage, and has touched the lives of more than 64 million people across India, in more than 53,000 villages and several urban locations.
An applicant must –
- Be a resident Indian citizen
- Have passed standard 12th with minimum 60% marks and is attending a full-time undergraduate degree programme in India
- Have household income less than Rs. 15 Lakhs (preference given to income less than Rs. 2.5 Lakhs)
- Aptitude Test is mandatory
The following students are not eligible:
- Students who are in the 2nd year or higher
- Students pursuing their degree through online, remote, distance or any other non-regular modes
- Students who have passed the Diploma after 10th Std
- Students pursuing 2 years undergraduate degree
- Students who do not answer the mandatory aptitude test or are found cheating during the test
Up to INR 2,00,000 over the duration of the degree programme.
NOTE: Reliance Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship will go beyond financial support by providing students with network opportunities through a strong alumni network.
- Applicant’s photograph (passport-size)
- Address Proof (permanent address)
- Marksheets of Class 10 and 12 board examination
- Bonafide Student Certificate of current college/institution of enrollment
- Family income proof issued by Gram Panchayat/Ward Counsellor/Sarpanch/Income Proof issued by SDM/DM/CO/Tehsildar
- Official Disability Certificate issued by relevant Government authority (if applicable)
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study using a registered ID to land on the ‘Online Application Form Page.’
- If not registered – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile number/Gmail account
- You will now be redirected to the ‘Reliance Foundation Scholarships 2023-24’ official page. Please note that your application form has to be submitted on the Reliance Foundation official page.
- Fill out the online Eligibility Questionnaire.
- If you fulfil the eligibility criteria, you will be sent an email invitation with log-in information to apply through Reliance Foundation’s application portal.
- Log in to the application portal using the username and password received in the email.
- Fill out the scholarship application form and upload the necessary documents.
- Submit the application.
- All applicants are required to complete an online mandatory aptitude test as part of their application.
- Once the application is submitted, the applicants will receive a confirmation email including the date/time of the online exam and instructions for performing a system compatibility check.
- Applicants will receive an email with a unique link to perform a practice test (optional but recommended) one week before the final test. The final exam unique link will be sent one day prior to the aptitude test.
- Applications will be considered complete only when you have completed the aptitude test. Scores will be directly sent to Reliance Foundation once the test is submitted. Applicants will not be notified about their scores.