The HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECSS Programme 2023-24 represents an admirable endeavor by HDFC Bank to offer vital support to deserving and financially disadvantaged students hailing from marginalized segments of our society. This scholarship initiative is tailored for students ranging from Class 1 to 12, as well as those pursuing diplomas, ITI (Industrial Training Institute) courses, polytechnic studies, undergraduate, and postgraduate degrees, encompassing both general and professional programs.
The ECSS Programme extends a helping hand to students facing financial constraints, stemming from personal or family crises, and who are at risk of discontinuing their education. These students are provided with financial aid, with scholarships reaching a maximum value of INR 75,000, thereby empowering them to pursue their educational aspirations.
HDFC Bank, renowned as India’s premier banking and financial services provider, has introduced this scholarship initiative as an integral component of its flagship program, the Educational Crisis Scholarship Support (ECSS). This initiative aligns with the bank’s broader commitment to the betterment of society through initiatives in the domains of education and livelihood training, all falling under the overarching banner of HDFC Bank’s social initiative, Parivartan.
- The students must be pursuing postgraduation courses (general courses – MCom, MA, etc. and professional courses – MTech, MBA, etc.) in recognized colleges or universities in India.
- The applicants must have passed the previous qualifying examination with at least 55% marks.
- Annual family income must be less than or equal to INR 2.5 Lakh.
- Preference will be given to those applicants who are facing personal or family crises that have occurred during the past three years due to which they are unable to continue bearing the cost of education and are at risk of dropping out.
- Open for Indian nationals only.
For general postgraduate courses – INR 35,000 | For professional postgraduate courses – INR 75,000
- Passport size photograph
- Previous year’s marksheets (2022-23)
- Identity proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter ID/Driving License)
- Current year admission proof (Fee Receipt/Admission Letter/Institution ID Card/Bonafide Certificate) (2023-24)
- Applicant Bank Passbook/Cancelled Cheque (Information will also be captured in the application form)
- Income Proof (any of the three proofs given below)
- Income Proof issued by Gram Panchayat/Ward Counsellor/Sarpanch
- Income Proof issued by SDM/DM/CO/Tehsildar
- Proof of family/personal crisis (if applicable)
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECSS Programme’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in the application are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.