University of South Australia (UniSA) invites applications for International Merit Scholarship from undergraduate and postgraduate applicants. The scholarship aims to support international students who want to pursue their undergraduate or postgraduate studies at UniSA. Selected students will receive 25% tuition fees reduction for their first year of study for up to two semesters or eight courses.
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be a prospective international student
- Be eligible to study in Australia
- Not hold any other UniSA scholarship or bursary
- Have achieved the UniSA equivalent of a credit average in previous studies or have a conditional offer upon completion of a credit average
- Meet the admission requirements for the selected program
- Have applied or accepted into an eligible bachelor’s or master’s by coursework degree program offered at UniSA
The selected scholars will receive 25% tuition fees reduction in the first year of study for up to two semesters or eight courses.
How can you apply?
There is no separate application for this scholarship. The students applying for an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate program will automatically be assessed for this scholarship. To apply for the eligible program, click here.