However, if you’re interested in learning about payment and verification for future NSP scholarships (typically for the academic year 2024-25), I can provide some general information:
NSP Scholarship Payment:
- Payment Method: All NSP scholarships are disbursed through the Aadhaar Payment Bridge (APB) system. This means you need to have an Aadhaar card linked to your bank account to receive the scholarship amount.
- Tracking Payment: You can track the status of your scholarship payment on the PFMS (Public Financial Management System) website: https://pfms.nic.in/
- Enter the following details to track your payment:
- Bank Name (or first few characters)
- Account Number
- NSP Application ID
- Word Verification
NSP Scholarship Verification:
- Aadhaar-based Verification: Aadhaar-based eKYC is performed to verify the credentials of candidates. Ensure your demographic details in Aadhaar are the same as your school/institute records. Any discrepancies can lead to delays or rejection.
- Mobile Number and Email Verification: Make sure your mobile number is linked to Aadhaar and your bank account for receiving OTPs and communication.
- Document Verification: Some scholarships might require additional document verification by your institute or the nodal officer.
Note: The specific payment and verification processes may vary depending on the individual scholarship scheme. Always refer to the official NSP website and the specific scholarship guidelines for detailed information.
Here are some additional resources that you might find helpful:
- National Scholarship Portal website: https://scholarships.gov.in/
- NSP Helpdesk: https://scholarships.gov.in/fresh/complaintsPage
I hope this information is helpful! If you have any further questions about specific NSP scholarships or the application process for the 2024-25 academic year, please feel free to ask.