The Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment (MoSJE) offers a number of scholarships to students from marginalized and disadvantaged communities. The National Scholarship Portal (NSP) is a one-stop shop for students to apply for these scholarships.
The NSP Scholarship 2024 is open to students from the following categories:
- Scheduled Castes (SCs)
- Scheduled Tribes (STs)
- Other Backward Classes (OBCs)
- Persons with Disabilities (PwDs)
- Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)
- Students must be pursuing a post-matriculation course from a recognized institution in India.
- Students must have a minimum academic record of 55% marks in the previous examination.
- The annual family income of the student must be below the prescribed limit.
- The NSP Scholarship provides financial assistance to students to cover the cost of tuition fees, maintenance allowance, and other expenses related to their education.
- The scholarship amount varies depending on the category of the student and the course they are pursuing.
How to apply:
Students can apply for the NSP Scholarship online through the National Scholarship Portal (NSP). The application process is usually open in the month of December or January.
- The NSP Scholarship 2024 application process is likely to open in December 2023 or January 2024.
- The last date to apply for the scholarship is likely to be in February or March 2024.
For more information:
Students can visit the official website of the Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment or the National Scholarship Portal for more information about the NSP Scholarship 2024.
Note: The information above is based on the NSP Scholarship 2023-24. The eligibility criteria and other details may vary for the NSP Scholarship 2024. Students are advised to visit the official website of the Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment or the National Scholarship Portal for the latest information.