Here’s an overview of the Nikon Scholarship Program 2023-24:
- Aim: To financially support and encourage students from underprivileged sections of society to pursue photography-related courses.
- Eligibility: Open to Indian nationals who have completed their Class 12 and are enrolled in a photography-related course with a duration of three months or more. The annual income of the family should be less than INR 6 lakh. Children of Nikon India Private Limited/Buddy4Study employees are not eligible.
- Benefits: Selected candidates will receive a scholarship amount of INR 1 lakh.
- Application process: Applications were accepted online until15 Jan
- Here are some additional resources that you may find helpful:
- Nikon Scholarship Program website: https://www.buddy4study.com/page/nikon-scholarship-program
I hope this information is helpful! Please let me know if you have any other questions.