The Kotak Scholarship Program 2023-24 is a CSR initiative by the Kotak Mahindra Foundation to provide financial assistance to meritorious and underprivileged students to pursue higher education. The program offers scholarships to students from low-income families to help them cover the cost of tuition, fees, and other educational expenses.
To be eligible for the Kotak Scholarship Program 2023-24, students must meet the following criteria:
- They must be Indian citizens.
- They must have secured at least 85% marks in their Class 10 or Class 12 board examinations.
- They must belong to a family with an annual income of less than Rs. 3.2 lakhs.
- They must be pursuing a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate degree course from a recognized university or college.
The selection of scholars for the Kotak Scholarship Program 2023-24 will be based on the academic merit and financial background of the applicants. The selection process will involve the following steps:
- Initial shortlisting of applicants based on their academic merit and financial background.
- Shortlisted applicants will be called for an interview.
- The final selection of scholars will be based on the performance of the applicants in the interview and their overall academic record.
Selected scholars under the Kotak Scholarship Program 2023-24 will receive a scholarship of up to Rs. 1.5 lakh per annum. The scholarship amount will be paid directly to the educational institution of the scholar to cover the cost of tuition, fees, and other educational expenses.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible students can apply for the Kotak Scholarship Program 2023-24 online through the Kotak Mahindra Foundation website. The online application process will commence on 1st October 2023 and will continue till 30th November 2023.
The important dates for the Kotak Scholarship Program 2023-24 are as follows:
- Commencement of online application process: 1st October 2023
- Last date for online application: 30th November 2023
- Announcement of results: 31st December 2023
Students are advised to apply for the Kotak Scholarship Program 2023-24 well before the last date to avoid any last-minute rush.