The Infocepts Innovate for Impact Scholarship 2023-24 represents a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiative undertaken by the Infocepts Foundation. Its primary objective is to provide support for deserving and financially disadvantaged students who are pursuing engineering programs in computer science and related fields. This scholarship program is specifically designed for students enrolled in courses such as Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Data Science & Analytics. Recipients of this scholarship can receive financial assistance of up to ₹50,000 per year for a duration of three years. The implementation partner for this program is Buddy4Study.
Infocepts Foundation stands at the forefront in bridging the gap between business and analytics. It is dedicated to empowering businesses through data-driven solutions, offering proprietary solutions, facilitating informed decision-making, and deriving sustainable value from investments in data and artificial intelligence. In addition to its commitment to a prosperous future for enterprises, Infocepts Foundation fulfills its corporate social responsibility by making a positive impact on society.
- Open for students pursuing engineering courses in fields such as Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Data Science & Analytics.
- Applicants must have secured at least 60% marks in their Class 10 and 12 examination.
- Annual family income of applicants should not exceed ₹6 lakh from all sources.
- Students studying or domiciled in the following cities are eligible to apply:
NOTE: Children of Infocepts Foundation and Buddy4Study employees are not eligible to apply.
Up to INR 50,000 per year for a duration of 3 years
- Passport-size photograph of the applicant
- Marksheets of Classes 10 and 12
- College admission proof (Admission Letter/Institution ID Card, etc.)
- Proof of identity (Aadhaar Card/Driving License/PAN Card, etc.)
- Proof of address (Aadhaar Card/Driving License/Electricity Bill, etc.)
- Payments receipts of educational-related expenses such as tuition fees, hostel fees, books, mess fees, etc.
- Proof of family income such as ITR, salary slips, income certificate by a concerned government authority, etc.
- Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ button provided below.
- Login to Buddy4Study using a registered ID to land on the ‘Online Application Form Page.’
- If not registered – register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘Infocepts Innovate for Impact Scholarship 2023-24‘ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview.’
- Review the preview screen to ensure that all the filled-in details are correct.