IICSR Achala Scholarship is an initiative by IICSR to award deserving candidates scholarships to pursue ‘Online Masters in CSR and Sustainability’ and ‘Post Graduate Program in CSR and Sustainability at North Goa Campus’ programs at IICSR. Under this scholarship, the students selected will be provided with financial assistance of up to INR 35,000 to pay off their course fees.
The scholarship program has been named after the late Smt. Achala Saxena, a lawyer and humanitarian who worked for the underprivileged society.
For ‘Online Masters in CSR and Sustainability’ program
- Any graduates can apply.
- The age of the applicants must be 21-45 years.
- Applicants must enrol in the Online Masters in CSR and Sustainability program at IICSR to receive the Achala Scholarship.
For ‘Post Graduate Program in CSR and Sustainability at North Goa Campus’ program
- Graduates in any discipline can apply.
- Applicants must have scored at least first-class or 60% marks in graduation.
- Applicants must have demonstrated passion for social welfare activities.
- Applicants must also enrol in the Post Graduate Program in CSR and Sustainability at the North Goa campus.
For ‘Online Masters in CSR and Sustainability’ program: Up to INR 30,000 (25% of course fees)
For ‘Post Graduate Program in CSR and Sustainability at North Goa Campus’: Up to INR 35,000 (10% of course fees)
- Statement of purpose
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship following the steps below –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
Step 2: A link to the IICSR courses will open.
Step 3: Select the course to apply for and read all its details carefully.
Step 4: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective course.
Step 5: Fill in the application form and upload the necessary documents.
Step 6: Submit the application.