University of Melbourne, Australia invites applications for University of Melbourne Science Graduate International Scholarship 2020 from graduate students at the University. The scholarship aims to support high-achieving international students undertaking graduate study at the University of Melbourne. Selected students will get tuition fee remission of AUD 10,000.
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be an international student
- Not be a citizen of Australia or New Zealand or a permanent resident of Australia
- Have applied for full-time enrolment in an eligible graduate coursework degree
- Not be in receipt of any other tuition fee remission scholarship or sponsorship which, in combination with the Science Graduate Scholarship, exceeds 100 per cent of tuition fees
- Must achieve an entry score of at least 80% (University of Melbourne equivalent) for all eligible programs except for the Master of Science (Mathematics and Statistics) where an entry score of at least 85% (University of Melbourne equivalent) is required
- Be applying to one of the following graduate coursework degrees
- Master of Biotechnology
- Master of Computational Biology
- Master of Environmental Science
- Master of Ecosystem Management and Conservation
- Master of Geography
- Master of Geoscience
- Master of Urban Horticulture
- Master of Science (Biosciences)
- Master of Science (Chemistry)
- Master of Science (Earth Sciences)
- Master of Science (Ecosystem Science)
- Master of Science (Mathematics and Statistics)
- Master of Science (Physics)
The selected scholars will receive a one-off tuition fee remission of AUD 10,000.
No application is required. Eligible students will be automatically considered for this award.