AICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls 2023-24 is a government scholarship scheme implemented by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The scheme aims to provide financial assistance to meritorious girl students from economically weaker sections of society to pursue technical education. The selected candidates will receive financial assistance of ₹50,000 per annum for every year of study i.e. a maximum of 4 years for first-year admitted students and a maximum of 3 years for second-year admitted students through lateral entry as a lump sum amount towards payment of college fee, purchase of computer, stationeries, books, equipments, softwares etc. No other additional grant will be payable in lieu of hostel charges and medical charges etc.
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- be an Indian national
- be a girl student
- have taken admission in full-time first-year diploma or degree programs in approved AICTE institutions
- have a family income of less than ₹8,00,000 per annum
Note – Up to two girls per family are eligible for this scholarship.
The selected candidates will receive ₹50,000 per annum for every year of study i.e., a maximum of 3 years for students admitted to the first year and a maximum of 2 years for students admitted to the first year through lateral entry. The scholarship amount will be provided as a lump sum amount towards payment of college fees, purchase of computers, stationeries, books, equipment, software etc.
Note:- No other additional grant will be payable in lieu of hostel charges medical charges etc.
- Marksheet of Class 10 and 12 (as applicable)
- Aadhaar card
- A valid income certificate issued by State/ UT Government
- Admission letter for getting admission in a degree/diploma course issued by the Directorate of Technical Education
- Certificate issued by the Director/Principal/Head of the Institute
- Receipt of tuition fee
- Bank account passbook seeded with the Aadhaar card indicating applicants’ photograph, account number, and IFSC code
- Caste certificate (applicable for SC, ST, or OBC candidates)
- Duly signed declaration by parents confirming the accuracy of information provided in the application form
How can you apply?
Eligible students can apply for the scholarship through the following steps –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link below.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Register’ button and fill in the required registration details. (Note: If already registered, log in using Gmail/Mobile number/Email ID).
Step 3: Navigate to ‘Applicant Corner’and click on ‘New Registration’ tab.
Step 4: Read the details carefully, tick the checkbox and click on the ‘Continue’ button.
Step 5: Enter mobile number, captcha code, and OTP, then submit.
Step 6: Fill in the required details and click on ‘Save & Register’ to complete the registration process.
Step 7: Now click on the ‘Fresh Application’ tab and log in using the application ID and password.
Step 8: Fill in the required details, upload the necessary documents and submit the application.
Note – All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted. The applicants are also advised to fill in only one application as multiple applications will cancel the form.