Aga Khan Foundation International Scholarship 2023-24 is an opportunity offered by the Aga Khan Foundation. The scholarship programme aims to support outstanding students from developing countries, who have no other means of financing their studies, to pursue full-time postgraduate studies at reputable higher education institutions of their choice. The selected students will receive tuition fees and living expenses for the entire duration of the degree course.
To be eligible for this scholarship, an applicant must:
- be an Indian national
- not be more than 30 years of age
- have taken admission to a reputable postgraduate institution of higher learning
- have excellent academic records
- possesses strong professional experience, extracurricular achievements, volunteer contributions and leadership skills
- The programme gives priority to master’s degree courses but also considers applications for Ph.D. studies.
- Local/ regional universities and distance learning programmes are acceptable for ISP funding if the quality of the courses is maintained.
The award covers tuition fees and living expenses for the student for the entire duration of the degree course.
- The award does not cover living expenses for family members or the cost of international travel.
- For Ph.D. students, scholarships are awarded for the first two years, after which students are expected to find funding from alternative sources.
- Preference is given to those who have been able to secure funding from alternative sources.
- Graduation/ degree/ certificates
Eligible applicants can apply for the scholarship by following the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ button.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Register’ button and fill in the required details to ‘Register’. (Note – If already registered, log in using Gmail/Mobile number/Email Id.)
Step 3: Applicants can collect the application form from the Aga Khan Foundation or Aga Khan Education Board Service/ office in the applicant’s country of current residence.
Step 4: Submit the application to the below-mentioned address –
Aga Khan Foundation (India)
Sarojini House, 2nd floor
6, Bhagwan Dass Road
New Delhi 110001, INDIA